cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap mii tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ppl,

I'm new to sap mii..have learnt quite a bit..looking for some more tips on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I suggest starting with the recent MII posts, followed by the documents (especially the best practices guide) in this community.  If you have a system to work with, I would suggest downloading some of the sample projects available.  They provide not just examples of MII content, but also good naming conventions and comprehensible design approaches. 

Sample projects

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/90537bfe-fd6b-2910-fda3-b04f11...

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

thank you for the reply. I am actually working on a project as a basis consultant and supporting 6 systems with the mii installations. I am interested more in the security part of it as to which roles corresepond to what and how much of a read only access can be given to other users. I've heard there is a trick which can immediately make any role as read only if a proper  process is followed!!

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I have not heard of this trick, but hopefully someone will post it for all to see.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Mike

There's got to be some nice tricks which you must be knowing. Anything will be helpful!

Thanks, Nikhil