cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Remote Connection To SAP Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is one of the post installation routine in SAP Solution manager Installation. After following the installation guide, i already install sap router in my machine and its running fine. I also install service connector in it. i can ping to SAPSERV9 using this Command niping.exe -c -H /H/<local_SR>/H/169.145.197.110/H/169.145.197.110 and i can log in as ABAP using this routerstring /H/<MyIP>/S/3299/H/. However i dont really understand about it. how i want to ensure that sap can log in to my machine? and is there any steps more that need to be done? can anybody please guide me on this (by giving me full step of this part) and how to make sure the system is running.

Regards

Railey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Company is a BOBJ Partner and our Partner Service Adviser said That

pure BOBJ partner doesn't need Early Watch Alert. we only have to make sure

we can forward message to SAP using Service Desk. And use NetViewer as

remote desktop sharing tool to solve issues. does we really need to

maintain and open the service connection? and im not really understand this

term can u please clarify this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first make sure whether your system able to connect service market place, Check the RFC destination SAPOSS. This ensures,the correct settings in the system side.

Now you need to define your router details and system details in service market place too. Check on "Show all system data" button . Check this guide https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003071932006/

Once you define all the details in smp,  you can open the connection to SAP when ever they requested.

In has 2 steps

1. maintain service connection

what type of connection you want to allow sap . whether R3 support or OS supprot.

2. Maintain Access Data

User credentials to log in

And number of days

Once you open the  connection OSS message displays with the message as "Connection open"

Thanks,

Jansi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to http://service.sap.com/notes - Connect to SAP. There you can check how you can ensure that SAP can provide remote support to you.

Thanks

Sunny

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please Check OSS1 - logon to SAPnet to check that your system connect to SAP

then you need to enter in service.sap.com user and password and open the system with the connection you want to open

regards

Naor