cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER STATUS (KNA1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning SD GURUS  and have a colorful day

i have one doubt about customer status suppose if i want to see particular customer how much stock he purchased , what materials he purchased,

on which days he purchased, on what price base purchased  in the last month?

can we see by using KNA1 TABLE?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the above posts are incorrect.

particular customer how much stock he purchased , what materials he purchased, 

on which days he purchased, on what price base purchased  in the last month?

Material bought by customer can not be seen in KNA1 or KNVV.

If "bought" is when billing document is created, which is a business understanding / rule.

The tables to be referred are VBRK and VBRP

Steps for what material customer purchased/ bought on particular date range -

1) In table VBRK, give customer number (KUNAG or KUNRG), and range of creation of billing document date (ERDAT), get billing document numbers (VBELN)

2) In table VBRP, give all billing document numbers (VBELN) and get material number (MATNR)

Similarly you can extract the information for the other questions from VBRK and VBRP tables.

If business / client says that "ordering is buying" then you can refer to VBAK and VBAP tables, the steps would be the same as above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much if u don't mind could u give me a little bit explanation ?

plz

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explanation:

Tables like KNA1, KNB1, KNVV, KNVP etc. are master data tables containing to customer information. If you want customer and material information especially transaction related information (sales related information), you can not find that in master data tables as it is transaction data. For that you either have to go to VBAK, VBAP or you have to go to VBRK, VBRP

Please read my post multiple times. In SAP system, go to SE16N, give table names and see the fields (mentioned in my earlier post). Try the steps I have suggested, with regards to one requirement (What materials did the customer buy in a particular period?)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use KNA1 to check the customer master data and use KNVV to check the customer sales data.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments plz

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

Yes you can see these details.Go to transaction  /se16n and put the relevance table(kna1 and knvv)

Thanks,

Naren