cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Value in Credit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I already set Positive "A" in plus/minus field at customizing of Condition Type, but while create Sales Order for Credit Memo, the condition value has negative value although I've inputted the positive price.

Please kindly help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that you trying to create Credit Memo with reference to Invoice Correction Requestion (RK).

Then the negetive amount in Credit Memo can be result of:

In RK, you have 2 lines:

1st for Credit, where, its either 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total 100 or 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total condition value 100

2nd for Debit, whereas, where, either 12 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total 120 or 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 12 = Total condition value 120

In either of the case, amount transfer to credit memo is - 20 for difference of Credit line and Debit line from RK

The ideal condition for RK will be 

1st for Credit, where, its either 12 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total 100 or 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 12 = Total condition value 100

2nd for Debit, whereas, where, either 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total 100 or 10 EA quanitities are priced @ 10 = Total condition value 100

Now, ideally if the negative amount is coming in Credit Memo, then that implies, you need to generate Debit Memo instead.

If that is not the case, which I explained above.

Then if you be kind enough to elaborate the business process, so that people can assist you better.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check at item condition with condition type , in this double click then it comes here you will check