Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consistency Check Report for Role Assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a report for Consistency Check for Role Assignments across systems. How can I achieve that in NW 7.02?

Rgds,

Sheikh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean exactly by 'Consistency Check for Role Assignments across systems'?

Do you mean within a CUA landscape?

Kindly clarify, what you want to achieve exactly.

b.rgds, Bernhard

5 REPLIES 5

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean exactly by 'Consistency Check for Role Assignments across systems'?

Do you mean within a CUA landscape?

Kindly clarify, what you want to achieve exactly.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Recently, big discrepancies have been reported between the main central system (from where all role assignments are being originated and distributed) and the production system. I don't know why?

So, I need to compare the role assignments between the central system (CUA) and a child one (production) in order to be able to fix them.

Thanking you in advance ...

Rgds,

Sheikh

0 Kudos

Hi,

so you want to compare the assignements of roles to users......

I suggest in CUA table usla04 and in child system (prd) agr_users.

Don't forget to enter also the logical system name in your selection for usla04.

Synchronization:

If CUA sstem has the correct data: REport RSCCUSND

If PRD has the correct data: SCUG->already central users tab->take over role assignements

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. These are useful info.

So, I guess I need to write my own report if I want to find only the discrepancy between the central system and the child (prod)? Is that right? or Is there a standard report I can use in this case?

Rgds,

Sheikh

0 Kudos

Hi,

either you perfrom the comparison straight forward for instance with SE16, Excel, etc. Or  with a little

report, calling BAPI_USER_LOCACTGROUPS_READ (by RFC in the central system) and BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL (maybe by RFC) in the child system and compare the result tables (ACTIVITYGROUPS (filtered by subsystem)).

b.rgds, Bernhard