cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment pricing procedure and document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a shipment and estimating the price.  The pricing procedure is executed and the freight cost per mile is calculated.  The pricing procedure also has several manually entered conditions,  but these can not be added to the estimate.

If I am in VT02N and estimate pricing you are taken to VI03 where the automatic condition can be seen, but there is no edit mode to enter a manual condition. 

If I use VI01 to create the shipment cost document,  then on the shipments header condition tab,  a new condition can be entered,  but the amount fields are grayed out and nothing can be entered.  Only the condition itself can be entered. 

Is there is way to allow a manual condition to be entered from the estimate screen?   Why can't I enter the price/value for a manual condition in VI01?

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Just the word "estimate freight condition" answers your question, from vt02n you can simulate how  

freight cost would be simulated but it has not sense to add a manual condition. It is like a "template" which provides an idea about VI01.

Concerning manual condition, it depends how you defined into T_06.

rdgs, david