cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Cus Declaration After GR posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

What config is necessary to enter a customs decalaration after goods receipt in GTS? I have been able to configure my POs/Inbound Deliveries so that I can enter the customs declaration before goods receipt, however when I create the Goods Receipt off the Inbound Delivery in R/3 first and then check the worklist in GTS, no documents exist in the transaction to Enter Customs Declaration After GR.

Is there specfic configuration needed for the material document/inbound delivery in order to accomplish this? The inbound delivery/material document is configured to call SAP Customs Management in the feeder system, but I am not sure what other conguration is needed?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Do you need both import befor GR and import after GR process ? I`m curious what is your business process as typicall a customer would do only one of them - ie import before the goods reach the land or when (in EU) they are first in transit and then after safekeeping enter customs declaration after GR.

Are you using Transit/Safekeeping ? You can check if you GR go to other worklists, typically they`ll end up in "undefined goods movements worklist" if some customizing is missing. If they`re not in any worklist, check that ECC GTS plugin has those movement types setup as relevant for transfer. Some movent types, for example 122 are not allowed by hard-coding in the gts plugin...

Hope this helps you,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Our business process is to create customs declaration before GR, submit it to Broker(who deals with customs), get the broker filled information, then once GR is done, compare the actuals with earlier declaration/infomation from broker, submit duty correction if needed.

So far system works fine customs declartion before GR and also receiving information from broker. We are not using transit or Safekeeping?

Currently the GR documents are added to /SAPSLL/CUSWLM(table) worklist where the qty difference is 100%. It is not recognizing the customs declartion created in the system either with reference to PO or inbound delivery even though GR document refers to inbound delivery and or PO.

I am wondering what config step I may be missing to add the GR documents to the correct worklist. As long as GR document is added to correct worklist, I agree with you, there is no need to create duplicate customs declaration for GR document. Please help me to identify the missing config step.

Thanks a lot in advance

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This is interesting, i am not sure that what u want to achive can be done in vanilla GTS, maybe someone here in the forum can give different opinion. What i would suggest is this :

- There is a BadI for Processing after GR (movement type) is recieved into GTS. In this BAdi I would merge the new information into the existing declaration (created before GR) , so in the end result you`ll have your one declaration updated. You can compare values in the original declaration and new values transferred in this GR and then maintain some status field in the declaration to mark it for follow up if needed.

- Or create a new cusdec from the GR - also with the help of this badi automatically - the text description of this badi should be sufficient, you need to 'determine' the legal regulation & process & activity, then instead of worklist entry I`ll have declaration created automatically. Then you can maintain the link between original & new declaration.

- If there is a standard or more simple way of doing this I`m not sure, to be honest i haven`t worked on import in version 10.0 yet, i assume its the version you are using for implementation.

Best Regards,

Brano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brano,

We are implementing GTS 7.2.

I think we will not be able to use any of the standard GTS functionalities due to the below reasons

1. Custom Declaration created for Free Circulation and message is immediately sent to broker for processing. Updating this document is not feasible for GR data.

2. We dont use any safekeeping procedures with the inbound deliveries.

3. Also we receive the broker version of the custom declaration which introduces another level of complication.

With that being said, what settings needs to be done to automatically create a new customs declaration for After GR process. Can you please send me some steps what I need to do to activate this. I am planning to create a new customs declaration, but not to send it to customs authorities, but use it for comparison via custom report. If you can guide with the steps to acheive this, it will be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Interesting, to have customs declaration created after GR you need to implement this BadI (GTS7.2) -

/SAPSLL/CUS_PROC_DET_GR, method PROCEDURE_DET_GOODS_RECEIPT

In the importing structure you`ll get your GR in the format of //CUSWLO table, "all" you need to do is change the remaining parameters of the badi : CV_CUSTOMS_PROCEDURE (easy - set it to "free circulation" value 06), CS_ACTIVITY_SEQUENCE ( Process template, process & activity sequence - this depends on your legal regulation setup, possible entries are always in table /SAPSLL/TLEPAF, slightly more challenging but that table is a bit self-explanatory, CV_DOCUMENT_TYPE - again easy, this is "CULOIM" for import customs declaration in standard. If you are using Z* document type for import declarations use that technical name instead.

If this is succesfuly coded you shall have declarations created automatically for your goods reciepts.

Best Regards,

Brano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brano,

I think there is an issue. I have completed all the config steps and activated BADI "/SAPSLL/CUS_PROC_DET_GR", but still document is not getting created, and even I set the break point. It is not stopping at this BADI, but it stops in other badis.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, /SAPSLL/CUSWLO structure is not getting populated by the material document transfer, but it populates only /SAPSLL/CUSWLM table, from my point of view this is the issue why certain badis are not called at all.

I checked the ECC GTS pulg-in settings and everythings looks correct. Have you see this behaviour before and what could be missing.

Thanks

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It seems the standard gts will not allow you to create 2 declarations for one purchase order & one inbound delivery - both before GR and after GR. Therefore the GR posting only goes to worklist to 'update' the original declaration created before GR based on inbound delivery. A proposal for this would be - delete the reference for the inbound delivery & PO after GR posting in ECC badi - /SAPSLL/IFEX_MM0C_R3. Then see what happens in GTS for this material posting, maybe more Z* logic will be needed to create the second declaration without PO reference. As this is a bit difficult for me help without seeing the system, if you wish send me an private message to give you contact for full solution proposal. I can imagine other approach to your situations which could be maybe better - use Z* screen on the declaration to process differences between delivery, broker version & GR ?

Regards,

Brano

Answers (0)