cannot load request to infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the following message when I try to load data from a DSO to infocube :

Cannot load request to real-time data target

Message no. RSSTATMAN043

Diagnosis

You are trying to load data into a real-time InfoCube using a DTP.

This is only possible if the correct load settings have been defined for the InfoCube.

Procedure

In the object tree of the Data Warehousing Workbench, call Load Behavior of Real-Time InfoCube from the context menu of the InfoCube. Switch load behavior to Transactional InfoCube can be loaded; planning not allowed.

I have checked my infocube is not a real-time infocube. Could u pls help me in resolving this......

Best Regards

Cedric M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its clear that you are trying to load the data into a real time cube using DTP. Go to RSA1 -> Your cube -> rt click -> and change the behaviour from Planning mode to Data load mode. After that, you can load the data using DTP.

Rgds..

Shambhu

former_member418141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check table RSDCUBE

-> Fill in the technical name of your Infocube and OBJVERS = A  at selection screen.

If in the result, the fields TRANSACT = X

this is an "real time enabled standard cube" -> so you have to switch the behavior for loading/planning.

Regards

Tom

0 Kudos

I faced the same problem when uploading data to my Standard InfoCube.

It turned out that I created my Standard InfoCube by copying from the system-generated APO Planning Area InfoCube (since copying was easier than to create it manually).

However, when copying in this way, system creates an APO Standard InfoCube rather than a BW InfoCube.

If somebody ends up doing the same mistake as me, just delete the InfoCube and re-create it manually, and voila, your DTP will run just fine

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep Poddar.

We faced exactly the same problem and followed your suggestions. Now we can upload data between APO infocube and Standard infocube.

Thanks for sharing that information.

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cedric,

Behavior of the cube should be changed before loading. Being real time cube, if it is planning mode, it should be changed to load mode and then start loading. Once loading is done, change behavior back to planning mode so that users can access.

If the load is through Process chain, change design accordingly to change behavior before and after loading.

Check this thread, which is a similar one

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3170623

Regards

Chandu

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do u have that plan cube ?

in case of loading the data in the cube you have to change the cube status to loading may be and when u need to save the plan data you have to change the type to planning..

all this is available in procdess types..

Thanks and regards

Kiran