Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saposcol Access Denied - JSPM

former_member199849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi consultants,

I have installed SAP Netweaver 7.0 SR3 (Windows 2008 R2 64bits - Oracle 11gR2), I am trying to apply support packages (SP19) with JSPM but I got the Saposcol Service can't no be stopped, I stop it via services.msm with user SIDADM and retry the JSPM but I got the same result.
I hace checked the my users has the correct permissions, also my Kernel is updated to level 333.
Do you have any idea??
Also I have killed the process but I got the same result, and my JSPM has patch 19.2

Regards

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, guys

thnks for your answer, but they didn't work,

The solution is: execute JSPM (right click Run as Administrator) with user SIDadm, It's widnows 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was trying to start JSPM while logged on as <sid>adm but JSPM would not start.  The logs indicated no errors.  The resolution was to do a "Run as administrator" when starting JSPM even though my <sid>adm is a member of the Administrators group.  I'm running Netweaver 7.30 SPS 5 on Windows 2008.

I saw a message indicating the problem when I tried running JSPM from the server console.  The message did not appear when I tried in a RDP session.

Rex

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You should add the SIDADM user to the Administrators Group.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the following:

1) stop your JSPM.

2) Go to command prompt  and excute this command as sidadm :

saposcol -k

saposcol -c

3) Check if the service is running in task manager. Kill it.

4) Restart your JSPM.

In case this does not work, just restart your windows server.

Regards,

Sonia

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I would suggest is , stop the SAPOSCOL service , rename the executable SAPOSCOL and then run JSPM to update the kernel. Once completed , you can start the service . Finally if all looks good , delete the renamed SAPOSCOL executable.

Regards

Ratnajit