cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discounts in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

how should i able to operate discounts is pricing procedure. simultaneously i have created pricing procedure. but in order level i found discount a zero.plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

You have to define condition type for discount . and need to  customize it for discount like :-

1:- In calculation type you have to define " how you want to calculate the discount like  Quantity or percentage"

2:- In plus /minus sign :- you have to define as negative

and then  you have to define Access sequense as per business requiremnt . and you have to put it in pricing procedure .

In pricing procedure control data in "from  & To " field  you have to put the step number on which you want to calculate the discount like net value or gross value .

Then you need to maintain the condition record as per the access sequence.

Then if the condition record success then in sales order it will come else not.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned by Pitabash, you have to define a condition type for discount ( you can copy from  a standard condition type for  discount ,for eg, K004 or K005) . In the condition type, calculation type should be quantity or percentage, Plus/ Minus should be negative

Now maintain an access sequence for the combination you require. And maintain the condition record for the key combination.

Maintain the condition type in pricing procedure and mention the 'from' 'to' fields properly.

Now create a sales order and check whether the value is coming or not.

Please check and revert back

Regards

Harish