cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit, Delete button Grey out in SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING_01_01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are upgrading SRM 5 to SRM 7 and in SRM 7 we have assigned User all POWL Queries associated with Application SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING. In there the Shopping cart Query SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING_01_01 we are having issue;

Shopping Carts which are awaiting approval should have Delete and Edit button enabled in the POWL query which is not enabled.

We are using Application controlled workflow (N-step BADI).

Could you please advise how should i activate the same. I have attached below POWL screen shot.

Background of this POWL;

- SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING application is used and assigned in Portal role

- SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING_01_01 Query is activated

- SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF Feeder is assigned to the Query

- No changes to Feeder done.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

check reason why you have this behaviour by debugging method ENABLE_BUTTONS from class /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_A_BO_SC.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your suggestion but i am not sure how should i able to debug the method? When i execute POWL even though i have put breakpoint it did not stop at the break point.

Could you please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you set a breakpoint on all application servers, use the transaction SRDEBUG and set a breakpoint for the user accessing the POWL, the breakpoint should then stop.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All for your valuable inputs. Our basis team have found out that with new SRM Enhancement pack this button are purposefully disabled to increase the performance.

I am closing the question.

Regards

Ritesh