cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express document update was terminated

0 Kudos

when I changed quantity in sales order VA02, click save that time  this error  "Express document Update was terminated receive from author" has been comming. i have checked in ST22, run time error is SAPSQL_ARRY_INSERT_DUPREC. could you assist me where is exact problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is clear that some duplicate record is getting inserted and so update termination is happening. Please get the help of an ABAPer.

Regards

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinod,

You can get more details of Express termination in SM13. Take ABAPers help to see the details which table is causing problem.

it may also be becaue of output type assigned to order so better remove it and save the documnet. If it does not give any termination after that it means the issue is with driver report of output types.

But still without ABAPer's help you may not able to zeroed down and correct it.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thank you for reply

i have checked in SM13,i am giving some inputs regardin that purticular sales order please follow

in this sales order customer maintaining two line items 100 & 101. 100 item category is  ZTAX and 101 item category is ZTPS, when we order on material 100 (high level category) material, then automatically it will pick 101, i have checked in item category configuration it looks good.