cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap adapter: New URL type, receiverService not recognized?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try sending data to PI 7.11 Soap adapter. My URL is:

http://hostname:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=FP&senderService=eBilling&interface=MI...;receiverService=IP_eBilling_Notification_async&interfaceNamespace=ANS

Sender agreement looks a follows:

Sender:

Communication Party=FP

Communication Component=eBilling

Interface=MI_Data_AS_OB

Namespace=ANS

Receiver:

Communication Party=

Communication Service=IP_eBilling_Notification_async

I have checked a hundred times, that all paramaters are correct with copy and paste, I have re-generated the configuration objects several times, but I get the response:

No sender agreement configured that matches the message's header fields (sender party: "FP", sender service: "eBilling", interface: "ANS MI_Data_AS_OB", receiver party: "", receiver service: "")

Why is the receiverService empty, though in the URL it is well given???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help!

I send using SOAP UI. I tried to leave the receiverService empty, but that just gave a different error message.

After all, the error disappeared when I found out, that in the soap header of the payload, there was a different namespace given. Hence, not only the URL is taken to find the sender agreement, but also the payload itself. I find this confusing, but anyway, the application now works fine.

Regards,

Rolf

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI R.M,

I'm a bit confused with the solution. Have your SOAP HEADER the parameters receiverService or interfaceNamespace?, because i don't see why the wrong namespace in SOAP header can affect to the url destination.

Regards a congratulations with your problem solved.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According with the help documentation and with the note 856597 your URL seems perfect.

I have the next questions for you:

- Have you tried with SOAP UI tool?, i mean, may be you are using a tool that doesn't deal correctly with this kind of URLs.

- Have you tried with old URL?, with this test you could avoid to think in a configuration error.

Regards.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, You dont need all these attributes in URL. You just need senderparty, senderservice, senderinterface and sender interface namespace.  You can remove receiver party and its service.

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try omitting the receiver service from the the request URL.

Regards

Kenny

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the following URL:

http://hostname:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=FP&senderService=eBilling&receiverPart...

It only changes the sequence of the parameters, but it might have a meaning there.

Regards,

Greg