cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty issue in Depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created a STO cycle with 100 Qty in previous financial year while the excise duties was 10%.  captured 10% of excise duty through J1IG , and i created a sales cycle and Depot excise invoice with J1IJ with 50 Qty in the previous year itself, which was perfectly run. the Issue is that i created sales cycle in current financial year while excise duty got increased from 10% to 12%.but when we create Depot Excise invoice through J1IJ, 10% excise duty are showing as we captured the 10% in the previous year.

How can we make it 12% of excise duties in J1IJ document ?

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shibu,

Go to J1IGA and maitain 2 % Additional Excise entry at Depo ur problem will be solve

Regards

Ramesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shibu,

I believe you had created a similar thread couple of days with same question & couple of us had given you some suggestions.

Request you to continue discussion on that same thread & close this duplicate thread.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

you are correct , i couldnt find update of the thread . iconstantly searching the same but were not able to find the update of the thread.

I know that i am doing the wrong thing but my issue are still open

Sorry for the inconvenience

Shibu

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

I feel you got the solutions

Regards

Ramnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i received lot of helpful answer

Shibu

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have did the same think last month

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu ,

There is a provision of additional excise duty so that you can make it 2 % additional duty over the quantity what u receive from plant

Hope ur problem will be solve

Regards

Ramesh