cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: creating a sales order with reference to contract (Again)

Uli_42
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

yes, i did search and found several identical and answered questions: : Answer was a hint to note 526710.

But i can't reproduce the Functionality described in the note.

Only he most simple case is tested now:

The Contract, has one position and is provided, with or without Position number in Header and or Position. All combinations are tried:

What works:

Given E1edk02 043 : Copying all positions of the contract with open amount .

What does not work:

Changing any position by providing Quantities in E1edp01 and Reference in e1edp02 043. -> If the k02 is provided the p01--Segment wil be added instead of chaning the amount.

Providing a reference in e1edp02 043 only ->  Positions keeps one without a Reference to contract and open amount is not changed ..

In IDOC_INBOUND_ORDERS xvbap-contk and contk_ponsr are set properly, also, if we only provide e1edp02 Segment, but still does not work.

Thank you very much for any helpful answers,

Uli

Message was edited by: Author Problem has been in a special material-Number handling  combined with a badly implemented User-Exit to "FIX" the Material-Number Problem which erased the Contract-rerefence. (Without exit: Material-Number problem led to wrong positioning in BI of IDOC_INPUT.. )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating item with reference to contract item via EDI requires following segments to be available in the inbound message:

E1EDP01-POSEX = new order item number

E1EDP02-QUALF:043 --> segment that contains contract nr. + item nr.

E1EDP20-WMENG = quanatity (not from E1EDP01)

E1EDP20-EDATU = customer requested delivery date

Uli_42
Participant
0 Kudos

Hy Mirsolav,

thank you for answering.

As i wrote in the change of the Post and marked is as assumed answered, we got a badly implemented exit that did cause the wrong behaviour  ( Reference data had been removed in this exit... ).

After changing the code of this (very old ) Exit, System behaves like described in the Note.

I still have a problem, because it is an old system and we  are not able to  correct the incoming IDOC.

Unfortunatly we are although not able to receive a correct IDOC and have to find a workaround.. .  (There is no converter and a known "forbidden" Exit , that can add the segment is only available in newer Releases. Adding the reference in the Position does not work too. But thats a different story.  ).

Cheers,

Uli