Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order with VPRS and rebate condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Business scenario is,

1) If return order created with respect to invoice system will copy the VPRS cost condition as a net price of invoice (condition category G copy from previous document)

But If I create the return order without reference to invoice system will pick the moving average price as VPRS cost price But here I want system should pick the VPRS price as a net price (basic price - discount = net price)

How can i achive this ?

2) At the time of creation of return sales order (with and without ref to invoice in this both cases) I don't want the material rebate condition should be active.

How can i achive this ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I suspect for calculating VPRS price as a net price (basic price - discount = net price).

VPRS is your cost price of material it has nothing to do with your basic price or discount. This will give you wrong picture of have same material with two different cost price at the same time and may be even in same sales order with multiple line item.

But even if you require you will have to create a new condition tyope with category 'G' and further logic can be ound in note 15462

2) do NOT activate rebate flag for return invoice

Sales and Distribution à Billing -> Rebate Processing-> Rebate Agreements ->Activate Rebate Processing