cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPMEINT - closing container

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an inssue getting the message in SAPMEINT when closing a container. The collaboration Link and Mainteance are set up correctly. What I am having doubt is the Activity PK020 . According to Help:

ERP_ITEM_FILTER

Related to SAP ME ERP integration (see SAP ME ERP Integration (SAPMEINT))

Defines which messages are sent to SAP ERP. The system sends confirmations and corresponding Goods Issued messages to SAP ERP if the SFC number that is packed in the container meets one of the filters

Filters are separated by comma (,) and allow the use of a wildcard (*). For example, *; MATERIAL1*,Material1*,TOP*.

When the value is blank, no message is sent to SAP ERP.

ERP_OPERATION

Related to SAP ME ERP integration

Defines the Operation field in the confirmation message that is sent to SAP ERP when a container is closed in SAP ME. For example, ASSY,OPER1

ERP_REPORTING_STEP

Related to SAP ME ERP integration

Defines the Reporting Step field in the confirmation message that is sent to SAP ERP when a container is closed in SAP ME. For example, 0010,0020

ERP_SEQUENCE

ERP_ITEM_FILTER: I assume this is the field for Material and wildcard can be used. The example showed *; MATERIAL1*,Material1*,TOP* . Is this correct? I have tried with just my material name, but the collaboration was not triggered. If I put it Mat* I received null point exception. My question is what should I put it in.

ERP_OPERATION: Seems not allowing more that one operation as describe in the help.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to description activity rule should contain SFC number mask, not item name mask. If in your case SFC number/name starts with material name then you can use material name + * (e.g. MAT1*).

Regarding operation - description lists operation names separated by comma as 2 examples. But only 1 operation can be used in activity rule.

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin

the sfc starts with RE. The SFC I closed is RE01282. Here is what i have tried in ERP_ITEM_FILTER  and the error that I got

RE01282 - no error, but no data inserted in SAPMEINT table

RE* - no error, but no data inserted in SAPMEINT table

RE*,E* -

Nullpointer exception, the collaboration is called but null point exception at method   com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderTypeBOHandle.getOrderName()

* - Nullpointer exception, the collaboration is called but null point exception at method   com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderTypeBOHandle.getOrderName()

Version SAPME 6.0.2.2

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at ERP_ITEM_FILTER rule - the description is ambiguous and it's not completely clear whether it should accept SFC name or material name mask, but basing on rule name - it's item. You could check collaboration log report for error messages. Also make sure that MEINTCTC wizard has been run. TRy to enable Collaboration and Collaboration Validation trace levels and check the logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you are right, the ERP_ITEM_FILTER is ambiguous. However I have tried both mask i.e SFC name mask and Material mask. What suprising me is the Null pointer execption which should not occur.

The collaboration log report logs only if "application error" such as Operation missing etc. If null exception occur, it is in NW log. When I say null exception occur, it means this "An internal error occured: contact technical support"

I just tested another scenario.

RE*, E* - does not have null exception error but does not write data in SAPMEINT table

RE*,E* - null exception occur.

(The different is only empty space " " )

The MEINTCTC should be fined. The resource's staus changed in ME triggered the collaboration plugin and inserts the data in SAPMEINT table.

I have no more idea what is the right value in the parameter ERP_ITEM_FILTER rule.

sengkiang

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seng,

Does tracing help to understand what's happening? If no, please file a support ticket and include NW trace with mentioned above trace levels enabled.

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the part of the trace.

We have create support ticket. Thanks.

------------------------------------------

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderTypeBOHandle.getOrderName() of an object returned from com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderTypeBOHandle.convert(com.sap.me.frame.BOHandle)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.sap.YieldBackflushingDA.dataAcquisition(YieldBackflushingDA.java:75)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.doPlugIn(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:359)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:255)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17513.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47)

... 158 more

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Systema, right? I've started processing the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, thanks.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error has been reproduced and sent to development to be fixed in one of next patches.

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin, is there any workaround to solve this issue while waiting for the release?

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seng,

I don't think there is a workaround for this.

Konstantin