Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find materials in SRM ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are on SRM 5.0.

I have 2 issues

1. We have come across a problem recently.

The materials and material groups which we replicate from ECC to SRM are getting replicated properly.

I can see them in COMM_HIERARCHY and COMMPR01 but when we try to search these materials in the SRM ITS in Category ID search or Product ID search , we dont see them.

Any idea what could be the issue.

2. Second issue : Managers can change attributes to the users below them in the hierarchy. But in our system, there is one user who has the manager role but not able to assign cost center attribute to the end users. After assigning the cost center , when he tries to save it , the cost center is getting disappeared .

The other managers in the organization structure dont face this issue.

Is there anything that I am overlooking here and missing ?

Below is the sample structure how the manager is placed. He needs to assign cost center to User 1 or User 2 or User 3.

A point to highlight here is he is able to assign cost center for the node Team 1 or Team 2 but cant do it at the user level.

Manager is not under any company code. He is just under a node

Node A

Manager

Node B(Company code )

Team 1(node)

User1

User2

User3

Team 2 (node)

Users

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. After you Run R3AS, monitor the relevant object in R3AM1 transaction.

The number of blocks should increase.

If the status is running but still blocks are not increasing, you have to check your CRM middleware setting again.

2. It is based on the roles.

Please compare the roles with other managers.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Well, i think we figured out the first issue. It is because the material descriptions didnt get updated in SRM and when we are trying to search in SRM ITS, the search is based on material description . We will replicate again and try to fix this . Will update the forum again.

2. If it is based on roles, he should not be able to assign even to the Team or the node level. The problem is only when he tries to assign for the user level.

3. I have a new issue today. There is a language in SAP ECC but not available in SRM.

When the materials are replicated , since the language is not available in SRM, it ends in error . Attaching the BDOC error details. Any idea what needs to be done here .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Will installing the language packs in SRM solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Aditya has the reason.is very likely that the language comm_hierarchy and products are not manteined in same language of the user language in SU01.

check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Which user are you referring to during material replication.

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean the language that has the user doing the query checks SU01 language in the language is different from product catalog