Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need history of CPU and memry utilization

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one please advise the table name which contains records of CPU and memory utilization of SAP system.

I tried checking Last 30 days option in ST06; but not able to move to previous days. ST06n also did not fulfill requirement.

Could any one please advise table names from which I can get history of CPU and memory utilization of the system.

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also make use of SAR command at operating system level to gather statistics for longer time.

check with your system administrator.

Regards

Amit Padmawar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_27
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ST06-> choose your application server-->History--> memory/cpu --select set start date icon like below screen print and select desire period.

Thanks , Sankar

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ST06 , go to Detail Analysis Menu . Under Daily Averages Last 30 Days , select Display Within Server.

Attached is the display.

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ratnajit,

Yes; I could see these details as mentioned earlier. Actually I am looking for something where I can see whole month's data together

So that; when I need to fetch and send data for whole month; it will be easier

Thanks

varun

Former Member

Varun,

If you are looking for historical data with a longer time horizon, I would use the CCMS feature CPH - Central Performance History.  There's a bit of configuration to do but you can easily set it up locally on the instance in question and create simple reports on the trends from RZ23N for any CCMS related checks like CPU performance, etc.

More information can be found here -

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04s/helpdata/EN/2b/05120ab0aade4c8b5eaa86211b2c7f/content.htm

Regards,

Josh