cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming TO for delivery (part by part)

marko_kunsic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Problem description:

With LT03 I create transfer order for outbound delivery.

The result is, for instance, TO with qty 500 pieces from one storage bin (lets say that storage bin contains 1 quant with 1000 pieces).

In practice storage bin contains 10 pallets with qty 100 pieces each (each pallet has a label).

When I am confirming this transfer order, I should scanned 5 pallets (5 scans), to fulfill TO requirement.

The problem is, that there is only option to confirm whole open qty (500 qty) at once.

If I put smaller quantity, sistem wants to confirm TO with difference (which I do not want). I would like to fulfill TO target quantity part by part.

Is this possible?

Process should be similar to confirming TO from bulk storage in HU management, where you can add HUs until TO target quantity is achieved.

Thank you for your help!

With best regards,

Marko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

you say you have just one quant and then you say there are 10 pallets .. do you have SUN management in place? please provide more explanation as your question is not very clear..

Rahul..

marko_kunsic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

thank you for your answer.

We use standart WM within SAP ERP 6.0.

We don't use storage unit management: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c6/f8460e4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

So in one bin physically could be 10 pallets, but seen as one quant in system.

For instance:

Transfer order is created from bin for target quantity of 5 pallets. I would like (if this is possible) to confirm this transfer order by scanning pallet label. Each scan should confirm only one fifth of the whole quantity. The last scan should 'trully' confirm TO.

I am not sure if this is possible, I know that with Handling Units management, when removing stock from bulk storage, there is possibility to confirm TO with above procedure.

Thank you again.

Marko