cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Strategy Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to use the planning strategy group 40. I have maintained the planning strategy group 40 in the mateiral master, then maintained the Ind.Requirement in MD61.   When I try to create the sales order for this material, the system doesn't confirm the quantity in the sales sales by taking the sales plan maintained in the MD61.  I am also observing that the requirement type has taken KSV correctly.

Request any one to help me, why it is not taking Ind.requirement and not confirm the sales order quantity.

Please help me to solve this problem..whether I have not maintained any parameters to meet this requirement.

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

carry out availability check, material stock  might have been got reserved against other orders.

check OVZ9 for controlling availability check parameters with respective checking group and checking rule.

hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

My suggestion is to check the availability for the Sales Order Item:

• Select the item, Menu: Environment > Availability.

The system will display the ATP situation. Check if you find the planned requeriment there.

You should also take into account the availability check and the checking rule that determine the scope of check:

• In the menu: Goto > Display scope of check.

Check in this screen if the planned orders are included or not.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you planning using Sales order or using Planned Independent Requirement? If you are planning using Sales order, then I am not sure whether you should use MD61 or not?  If we use the strategy group 40, then system will check the finished stock and create reuirement for the balance quantity.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any response from any one....

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check at  the stock at mmbe for particular material . when stock is their system will conform

and also check the OMB1 , and img settings for availability and transfer of requirement ,