cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in testing the Webservice from WSNavigator

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are calling a third- party(client) webservice and the communication is secured using SSL using certificates. When tried to call the webservice from WS Navigator it is throwing the below error.

Invalid transport binding settingsA keystore view with null alias do not exists!

Do we need to import the client provided SSL Certificates into the KeyStore and test it from WSNavigator.

Please provide your inputs to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We can test SSL interfaces using soapUI tool.

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Im trying this tool previously I was using XML spy but still gettint aut. errors:

Was ist passiert ?

Der Aufruf der URL https://XXXXXX:8017/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zznew_ws/100/nuevo/binding_2 wurde aufgrund fehlerhafter Anmeldedaten abgebrochen.

Hinweis
Die Anmeldung wurde im System C72 ausgeführt. Hierbei wurden keine Anmeldedaten bereitgestellt.

Was können Sie tun ?

• Falls Sie noch über keine Benutzerkennung verfügen, so wenden Sie sich an Ihren Systemadministrator.

Fehlercode: ICF-LE-https-c:100-l:-T:-C:5-U:-P:-L:6-X:000C29A819DF1ED3A9A32E6A67D2CEE5_000C29A819DF1ED3A9A32D4434ACEEE5_1-x:7319A5E33E53F19B8EE5000C29A819DF

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized

Ihr SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Have you checked the roles to use the wsnavigator?, check this Web Service Homepage (SAP Library - Development Manual)

To add the wsnavigator role, check this:

Regards.

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Im able to use the wsnavigator and i can succesfully consume Unsecured services or basic ones.

I have the issue on X509 Cert ones.

Im already using SOAMANAGER, unsuccesfully.

And Im using a CRM 7.0 EHP2 and PO 7.4 single stack java.

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Did you checked in SXMB_MONI? i dont think you need to import SSL certificates but you have to run interface end to end.

My doubt is SSL interfaces will not work(not sure) using WS Navigator.

Best Regards,

Raj

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you solve this issue?

Regards?