cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Approve at Stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are trying to achieve auto approval at a Stage .

In t code GRFNMW_CONFIGURE I can see option but its taking affect .

We are on GRC 10 SP 08 .

HAs anyone tried this ?

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

if you want to create a NO_STAGE (like in 5.3) create in MSMP (step 5) a path without any stage.

Route your actual workflow path to the new created NO_STAGE path via step 6 in MSMP.

e.g. if you want to provisioning automatically all roles without any roleowner --> activate in the avtual path (on stage level) the routing ruleID no-roleowner and map the ruleID "no roleowner" to the new generated path NO_STAGE.

Hope this info helps.

Regards,

Alexa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you venkata and Alexa

In my scenario ,we have a request which contain two type i. e WF and other roles .

For WF roles we need extra approver by group of people where as for any other role no approval is required .

This I can acheived by having agent for WF role and route mapping to No stage path for non WF role .

But the problem is when a request come where only non WF or only normal roles are there .

Request is going to WF stage for approver but as normal role dont have approver it failing .

So  I was thinking of auto approve option in GRFNMW_CONFIGURE - Maintian path - Assign stage ,last option on screen is Auto Approve

THanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Can you elaborate what configuration you have done to perform this and what error you are getting?

For a auto approve at stage you no need to keep any stage. This is how you would achieve no stage functionality of GRC5.3 version.

Let me know if this is not what you are looking for.

Regards,

Venkata B