cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I mass delete incidents?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have over 2000 incident tickets created in SM7.l Incident Management that were the result of ALM Alerts of a recurring job failure.  Obviously, I don't need to go into each ticket to delete/close it.  I just want to do a mass sweep/delete of all incidents and start with a clean slate.  I don't care about other incidents that are created..they were only tests since this is a prototype system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this either by  the report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE or CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

We have discussed this even 1 months before . check out

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3158796

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reports.  But in my case, I want to completely delete them from incident management.  Running AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE, I was unable to set NEW statuses to CONFIRMED.  It did let me set them to WITHDRAWN, however.  But I just want them all completely removed from Incident Management all together.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use report CRM_order_delete to delete the Tickets. Go to se38 and access this report to delete the tickets, make sure you are deleting the unwanted tickets only, in the seletion select the Transaction type and ticket number to delete the tickets.

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Madan, that's exactly what I needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madan,

Thank you, this has helped me as well

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I'm struggling to delete unwanted tickets from the Transaction Monitor list (transaction code - crm_dno_monitor). I'm following the note 1329247.

I was able to do the following (as instructed by the note):

- Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

- Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

But when I have to run the last report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE the archive is not visible for selection from the "Select files for Delete Program".

I might be missing something. Please help. It's SolMan 7.0 by the way. Please let me know if you require more information from my side.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sbu,

try running the job suggested by Madan: CRM_ORDER_DELETE from SE38.  BE AWARE THAT IT DELETES INCIDENTS!!!! your screenshots show that you are trying to archive the incidents, so do not attempt this job if you want to archive!

By the way: do you know Ronny Mabuza? I'm assuming that you're in South Africe, like me:)

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

I'm following the note here http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/Archiving+Solution+Manager+Service+Desk+Messages

There's a part where they actually specify that you can no longer delete crm messages  and that messages can only be archived. If I'm reading the note correctly it says firstly you flag the messages for deletion from transaction DNOTIFWL, where you also set the statuses to Completed. Then after that you run the report CRM_ORDER_DELETE.

However this does not remove the messages from Transaction Monitor list, which is where transaction code SARA comes in. The archiving part where you have to run those three reports  to complete the process.

By the way, yes I'm a South African, and yes I know Ronny Mabuza.  He's actually the one who gave me this task 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sbu,

Check these 2 notes which explain the CRM_order_delete

1. Note 845433 - Deleting a service process with support message

2. Note 611295 - Deleting replicated documents

these are fairly old notes, but seem to be release independant.

regards