Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ek01 and pr00 conditions

venkatasatyakrishna_achan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i wanted to use both PR00 and ek01 conditions in the same pricing procedure, both of them has to be real but the pricing has to be carried out based on pr00 condition only. is this possible

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

In SAP Standard, in Pricing Procedure, only one Price Condition can be active at any given point of time.

Thus if  you have both EK01 & PR00 in your Pricing Procedure any one of the two will be activated (Green light) & other will be deactivated (yellow light)

In your case, you need Pricing to be done from PR00 - for this ensure that in Pricing Procedure PR00 is placed below EK01 (i.e. if EK01 is at step 10 then place PR00 at step 20).

This will ensure that both EK01 & PR00 are determined in Sales Orer, but system will automatically deactivate EK01 & use PR00 for futher Price calculation.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

As per your requirement,you can use both the PR00 and EK01 condition type in a single pricing procedure, the similarity between two ctypes, for EK01 condition type it retreives the value directly from pricing determination using condition category Q you can use when you need and enter the price manually in sales order at item level or make the condition type statistical in ur pricing procedure,since PR00 is mandatory condition type, when it marked as required entry in ur PP and maintain conditon record to propose the value for Item..

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please be clear with your statement. For which purpose you want to use both of them. As far as my understanding you can use both of them or any other too but make EK01 as static condition and use PR00 for price calculation. You can make them manual or automatic as per your business process. EK01 is for costing and PR00 is for sale price. please update the forum if you are not cleared or there is something you still want to ask.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

PR00 is the Basic price for sales

EK01 is the Actual cost of the material.if you use this condition type ,th result of unit costing is issued to the first position on the  conditions screen for the item.

The value can be used as a basis for price determination.

Ek01 is the  Pucahsing cost +Manufacturing cost +Basic price.

As per i know ,Any one we have to use in pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Naren