cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display resource in SFC Detail Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have materials, BOMs, routing and orders. Before I start, I use Resource Setup to setup: Setup Type Shop Order (Setup State: OPEN).

Then I start progress.

In activity log report I see activity SFCREL.

But in SFC Detail Report I see no current resource. Why is this empty?

I understand, this should display current resource, where order is currently in progress.

What report should I choose to verify, what resource allocated the order currently?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

SFC Release (SFCREL) is not related to any resource at all because per the logic of this action, SFC release does not require any job/task/action to be executed by any resource. Resources are used at operations of routers. But SFCREL is not an operation but rather an event that signals the beginning of production process for the SFC.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

thank you for your informative answer. I understand now the logic.

What I do not understand is... how is setup resource related?

Newest error message, I receive is:

Check Config for "155" reports 3 missing  (MAT-E10/A,MAT-E11/A,MAT-I20/A), 0 excess, 0 Non-BOM and 0 test part components (Message 13920)

Again, I need to setup resource (which is open) and start SFC via activity hook. But somehow my configuration is failing (as you see from message).

Could the error be within BOM?

Thanks,

Monika

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error is caused by CT520 activity hook. It checks whether all required components have been assembled at the operation. Obviously in your case they are not.

You do not really need to setup resource if your resource is not time-based and you don't what to limit for which SFCs(SO or Material) it can be used for.

Here is more info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me60/helpdata/EN/94/3DA3C9BE424127AB41D5A5D146FB5D/content.htm

Konstantin

Answers (0)