cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSI - Delete / update VTRKH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We've got a production error in our system.

In the system the tracking status of our outbound delivery are folowed by tables VTRKH/VTRKP.

When we receive the shipment confirmation (iDoc SHPCON) from the logistician a good issue is created, and both tables (VTRKH and VTRKP) are updated throught iDOc Exit.

Unfortunately, the carrier information contained in the iDoc was wrong. So entries were created in the tables with the wrong Express Delivery Company (XSITD).

And know when we receive tracking status notifications with the right XSITD, the system is unable to update VTRKH as it doesn't find the couple Commercial doc / Express Service.

My question is. Is there a way to modify or delete / re-create, entries in VTRKH manually ? I haven't find anything in VL02N... I'd like to avoid modifying directly tables in SE16N or so..

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try VTRK transaction,some thing you can modify.If you are not able to modify then is it pssible to do reversal process like deleting shipment and delivery....Then crete with delivery and shipment with correct tracking number.If nothing is possible then go for option table update or you can raise OSS note to SAP to correct the data.

Message was edited by: Sridhar Jayavarapu