cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically set TServerLocation (Target URL) of SOAP adapter using custom adapter module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask if it is possible to dynamically set TServerLocation of SOAP adapter using custom adapter module?

I have done this using DynamicConfiguration during IE processing using UDF and java mapping (java class) but this is limited since it does not support multi-mapping (InterfaceCollection).

The sequence are as follows:

1. Create a UDF or Java mapping (class) to set the DynamicConfiguration headers. I Have 10 receivers for this and i'll be passing unique values for each receivers (Already done)
  2. Create one custom adapter module to be used for the 10 individual receiver interfaces. This module will read the DynamicConfiguration header and extract the necessary value and affix that to the TServerLocation.

Thanks and regards,

JAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a Wiki that describes how to dynamically assign a receiver file name in adapter module, you should be able to achieve the same with URL in SOAP receiver. Have a look:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Dynamic+file+name+in+a+File+to+File+pass+through+scena...

Regards,

Greg