cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ88 settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In 2010 settlement has been done for period 1, But later we observed that some items are posted after the settlement.  Now that balance is showing in CJI3 report.  But i can't able to run settlement for the past period.

Kindly let me know how can i settle this balance to period 1 2011.

Regards

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Previous month periods are locked and not possible to run settlement or for that matter any posting. Whatever the balances left over would be settled to the current month.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I tried to settle for the current month, But i am getting the below error.

Kindly help to resolve this issue.

Debit with cost element 123456 cannot be settled

Message no. KD549

Diagnosis

Costs/revenues exist for cost/revenue element 123456.  This cost/revenue element was given source assignment  in the source structure (-> settlement rule for sender -> parameters).  However, there is no distribution rule with settlement type FUL for this source assignment or the total of the percentages for the rules is less than 100.

Note:
Full settlement settles all the costs and revenues which have occurred up to the settlement period and have not already been settled. In the case of periodic settlement, you can configure the settlement profile so that all the costs occurring in the settlement period are settled, or if an amount less than 100% can be settled.

Procedure

Maintain the distribution rules for source assignment  and settlement type FUL or use periodic settlement to settle less than 100%.  Change the settlement profile for the sender as necessary.

Change settlement rule

Note:

Cost and revenue elements receive source assignment " " if you have not entered a source structure in the settlement rule parameters.

Regards

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>

Procedure

Maintain the distribution rules for source assignment  and settlement type FUL or use periodic settlement to settle less than 100%.  Change the settlement profile for the sender as necessary.

Change settlement rule

<<<

Go to project builder and select the object, menu bar Go to >Costs> Settlement rule which will open up another screen displaying the settlement rule where you will see the receiver.

Double click the line which opens another screen where in you will see the distribution rule and check for settlement type and percentage.

You should have it to settlement type be FUL and percentage be 100%.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar

To create settlement rule full for the internal order now it is in TECHNICALLY COMPLETED status, there is no option to create settlement rule, But balance is there in the internal order.

Give me some inputs

Regards

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give some inputs on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have an authorization to change the status of internal order if not ask your CO team member, using tac - KO02, change the status from TECO to REL and then Goto > Settlement rule, staying on the settlement rule screen double click on settlement line which opens up another screen showing you the distribution rules.

On the screen check settlement type, percent values and change. This kind of change is only work around solution for this issue, however you need to address permanently. check the values in settlemen profile and update the values there are also. Note that new changes would be affective for the new orders which are being set up from now onwards and previous orders would be with old values and required to change manually every time.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Please note that the settlement in live production can performed only for the current month and in the current financial /fiscal year. Hence, if there any balance in WBS, try to settle in the current period.

Regards,

Sumanth