cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut over steps in GRC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am going through with the cutover of our HR system.Can any please tell me what all steps shall I take for GRC 5.3

For example.

What all jobs should i stop iN GRC?

Do we need to deactivate the connectors also in GRC?

Please help me if some one has done same kind of activity.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

I have recommended this as we want to cut CUP5.3 as a whole and further, re-starting the J2EE server has no impact as such.

For deactivating the jobs individually, please follow the path below:-

Go to Configuration Tab-->Background Job-->click on search option-->select the job which you want to deactivate-->Button will be visible to de-activate the job--> click the button-->now save.

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

Thanks for the reply.

Stopping J2EE server and restating it . do you think it is good  practise to follow.

Please share me some documnet if you have such on these kind of activity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Rather than going individually for every application, you can simply stop the J2EE server if it is not in use currently and re-start the server after some time. All the jobs which are yet not in complete status will be cancelled automatically.

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

One need to stop all the jobs be it RAR, BRM, EAM or ARQ jobs, stop all the jobs currently in running status.

It doesn't make any difference whether connectors are activated or de-activated if they are not used further. In ARQ you can simply de-activate the connectors from configuration if you want to.

Thanks&Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

Thanks for the reply.

I can understand the jobs for RAR.

I am confused about BRM,EAM and ARQ .Can you please help me with this.

Regards,

Pradeep Raghav