cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vat on sales

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

My question is related to VAT on sales .

Please follow this example:

the invoice (to the customer)  has the following datas: post date 03.05.2012, documento 03.05.2012, but the goods have been sold to the customer on 28.04.2012.

In Italy we must pay the VAT related to this transaction in the declaration of april, until the 15th of May.

How can I obtain a report of : the amount of goods that have been sold to the customer on april but with invoices having date may?

Should I you vatdate? In SD how can i use it? Is there a oss note? Could you tell me which?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I doubt whether there is any SAP Standard Report available for this.

You will have to pull data from respective Tables.

From LIKP Table pull all the Deliveries with Delivery Date in April. Pass these Deliveries Number in VBFA Table in Preceeding Document & select Created Date as 1st May to 31st May. You will get list of all the Invoices created in month of May for Deliveries created in April.

For a more easy & permanent solution, you should get a Z-Repor developed for this purpose.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there no possibility to use tecniques described in oss note 1232484?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The note 1232484 - How to use the VAT due date, tax reporting date VATDATE Talk of enter the VATDATE at the time of Financial document entry thru T-Codes like FB01, FB60, etc).

But in your case the relevant data is already available in SAP Tables (i.e. Delivery date & Invoice date) it just needs to be pulled out by a ABAP program.

That is why I suggested to get a ABAP Report developed that will generate necessary information for you whenever required.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta