Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Exam Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Has anyone taken the GRC 300 exam?

Do you have any sample questions you can share with me as I am trying to prepare for the exam.

Thanks

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

So can I take it that there is no exam for 5.3 then?

Regards

Mark

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not to my knowledge, no! 10.0 is the only one that I know about.

Sorry!

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

OK thanks much appreciated

Regards

Mark

P.S.

I have the GRC 300 course on a .pdf so would this be enough?? Are you at SAP Heathrow??

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not going to ask where you got that from but if you inwardly digest the contents of that, then you should stand a fair chance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

I have my sources

All righty then, this is what I wanted to here. I will start doing just that.

I edited the last message so there are other questions for you

Thanks

Regards

Mark

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm normally London based and teach at the SAP UK Clockhouse Place (Heathrow) centre primarily. I'm on different clients sites at the moment but the short answer is yes!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

OK I will probably see you there at some point this year. I dont know when the next course is for GRC 300 so I will have to contact SAP to find out

Regards

Mark

Former Member
kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark/Simon:

There is not a certification for AC 5.3 only for AC 10.0

If you look at the certification section of the SAP Education Website, you can see sample questions, and where the questions are being taken from.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_grcac_10-sap-certified-application-associate-sap-busi...

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Sr Consultant - Access Control

Business Analytics Competency Center

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

Thank you for the link. This is for GRC 10 so would it still apply for GRC 5.3 as I have no exposre to GRC 10

Did you take the course and the exam?

How many hours prep did you do?

Thanks

Regards

Mark

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The certification is focussed on GRC 10. I am an instructor in the UK for the GRC300 course  so its difficult to say how much prep I did. I actually did no specific prep for the exam, just turned up and took it but I have been working with it for a while now so its not exactly a fair comparison.

If you are definitely looking at taking the exam, I would highly recommend that you attend the GRC300 course first, especially if you have no exposure to GRC 10 at present. You'll really struggle to pass the exam without having access to the course content.

Simon

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

There are some sample questions on the education portal.

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_grcac_10-sap-certified-application-associate-sap-busi...

These really helped me as well as the learning assessments on the GRC300 course.

That's what I use to train people who are sitting the exam.

Good luck!

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Truly thanks for great info. I have cleared this exam few weeks ago and I truly recommend sapexam.com for any SAP certification preparation.

SAP GRC Access Control Certification Questions and Online Practice Exam | SAPExam

Online practice exams helps me to gain confident and made myself ready to crack any question during exam.