cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I am creating a sales order and maintaining the mandatory fields and then saving it .My question is after saving the sales order it should raise a message to the approval person that xyz sales order is created and it should be approved then only end user can take out the print out of that  sales order.

Is it possible to make the restriction that only after approval print of the sales order should come out.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

THANKS

AVANISH GULATEE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John

Then I think you should try the option of workflow. We have developed one using workflow where a mail is triggered when an order is created above a particular value. This is available in the user's inbox and he can approve it or reject it from there itself. Actually we did this for MM module. Please try this option with the help of an ABAPer..

Regards

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible.

1) Your approver person should create as partner function such as contact person for each sales order and maintain the email id in contact person through XD02 tcode.

2) Create new output email send relevent and choose medium as 5 in output and partner function will consider as contact person, so when output should trigger when saving the sales order and email sent to approver person.

3) You  config delivery block to sales order when you save all orders and tell approver person to remove it once you get email intimtion.

4) Also configure printout output and write routine that if delivery block is set then no process in sales order. If delivery block field is blank then printput will trigger...write taht logic in output type routine.

This should work. Hope taht this will resolve your issue.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply ,if there are no of orders is there provision to assign the user according to sales order value .

Query is  if order value is 500 x user has a authority to clearit if order value is 1000 thousand y user has the authority to clear it.

thanks

avanish gulatee