SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use promotion bonus buy in order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am newbie in IS retail, I try to create promotion with bonus buy for example prerequisite Mat A: 1 EA and Mat B: 1 EA then get discount 10%

but when I create order with Mat A and Mat B the condition type BB01 is not come.

Can you provide me the step to config bonus buy condition to be occur in sale order pricing

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creating a Sales Order (transaction VA01), the bonus buy conditions are not supported.

The way Bonus buy conditions work are by transferring the BB01 conditions to POS and POS system will then apply the logic on sale. The incoming iDoc will then have the 10% discount applied to arrive at a discounted POS price.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

NT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply NT

So it mean the POS must convert Bonus Buy to Discount or Free good so I would like to ask more information about the incoming IDOC structure to SAP (just concept is okay)

for example, the promotion is "When you buy Mat A and Mat B you get 1 Free item of Mat B"

The Idoc send to SAP should it be?:

VKP0 Mat A     1000 US

VKP0 Mat B     1000 US

NA00 Mat B     1000 US

another example, if you buy 3000 bath you get 1000 discount. the structure of incoming IDOC should be.

VKP0 Mat A     1000 US

VKP0 Mat B     1000 US

VKP0 Mat C     1000 US

KA02 Discount Amount 1000 US

Thank you very much