Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization to change broadcasting settings

garciacaballo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

the authorization object S_RS_BCS  help to determine which user can schedule broadcasting settings.

The field Activity determines whether a user is allowed to CREATE or DELETE registrations. In the SAP documentation I learnt, wheter a user is allowed to EXECUTE the broadcast depend on its reporting authorization (S_RS_COMP).

The quetion is: how (which authorization object / field) can I determine, who can DISPLAY and CHANGE broadcasting settings.

The target is: Different users can create broadcasting settings but I would like to limit their authorization to display and change the settings.

(a) when every user display all broadcasting settings, they get confused because there are a lot of broadcasting settings.

(b) they can change "foreign" settings. We do not have any authorization gap (no body get more data than they can), but it is not funny to find out, what was changed.

Regards,

Milagros

1 REPLY 1

former_member204634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check object S_RS_ADMWB - it has two fields ACTVT and RSADMWBOBJ - field RSADMWBOBJ contains check box BR_SETTINGS (Broadcast settings) - hope this will help ..

Best Regards

Prashant