cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-QA287(CRTD PASG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we maintained inspection time 12-inspection for delivery in general in material master,material is batch managed.inspection lot generated with status,CRTD CHCR BASG.inspection point 03(inspection point for physical sample)we also maintained with usage-6.

I want to REL tis lot but in QA02 in insp specfic. tab(in tasklist/spec) showing inspection plan assigned,but in sample tab,sample calculation its giving error-

Sample processing during inspections for

is not allowed.

How to release the lot.PLS let me steps to check to solve the problem.where it went wrong.

Thanks,

QMUSER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Check the usage of the task list first.It should match with the usage in QA02.

2.One thing I am sure about the error ,its because of the usage of the inspection point.If you have maintained inspection point in the task list header then you have to use sampling procedure related to that inspection point( in your case its sample mgt inspection point)  against each of the MIC's i task list.

check it and revert !

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is generally not possible that the status of the lot is PASG i.e. plan assigned and you are unable to search inspection plan in QP03. May possible that after lot creation you have marked plan for deletion or deleted without archiving in system.

Its fine that for other plant the required settings are in place. But for the plant where you are facing this issue is certainly related with inspection plan (of the same plant) and sampling procedure and has no co-relation with other plant.

First of all verify that you should get inspection plan in system. If marked for deletion, then modify it as suggested by Sujit.

Regards,

Anand

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please make sure that if you are using inspection point at header level in inspection plan, corresponding MICs must be assigned with sampling procedure with inspection point.

If you are using sample drawing procedure at header level, you sample procedure must be created with sample management option in QDV1.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit & Anand,

i have two concern here:-
1- i checked in QP03 for this material and plant combination-i found inspection plan is not created.
then how in QA02,insp. specification tab its showing-Inspection plan 4004160(group) was assigned to the inspection lot?
it means Quality plan i have to create?

2-for same material with other plant QP03 is there.
here i checed in header,insp. point-insp. pt. for spl. W/ID,date,time,sample drwaing procedure,DMR at char. lavel.
And in all MIC- sampling procedure assigned.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know my concern.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the sample drawing procedure.have you maintained "containers" and if yes then you may have to enter container numbers in QA02 while calculating "sample".Again I am saying have you created sampling procedure for "sample management " .You have to click on "sample mgt "  in sampling procedure.

For sure its issue of sample calculation related to sample management.