cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:"No global company codeis assigned to the company code"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using ALE to transfer the Customer Master and used the message type 'DEBMAS' for it.

It was run successfully before for all customers but it is giving error now as "No global company code is assigned to the company code XXXX"

it is only giving the error for few customers under the company code "XXXX" and for few customers under same company code it is working fine.

Kindly help in resolving this.

Regards,

Tanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanu,

You need to go to SPRO transaction code and follow this path:

SAP NetWeaver -> Application Server -> IDoc Interface / Application Link Enabling (ALE) -> Modelling and Implementing Business Processes -> Global Organizational Units -> Cross-System Company Codes

Once you're there, first define a cross-system company code (if it doesn't exist yet) and then assign it to your "regular" company code.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for the reply.I checked threads before posting this question and communicated the same to functional person that we need to assign global company code in SALE he was not satisfied as it is working perfectly for few customers which are under same company code('XXXX').

If it is not working for all customer of company code 'XXXX' he would have implemented the same solution.

kindly help me with alternate solution.

Regards

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>in SALE he was not satisfied as it is working perfectly for few customers which are under same company code('XXXX').

this is not possible - if you assign the global company code to the company code it works for all customers - the only issus you may experience is that one customer has more company codes and only a single one of them is not linked to the global company code

so there is no alternative solution - this is the only and proper one

just make sure that your master data does not have more company codes

which do not have global company codes

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to what Michal has already mentioned: as far as I remember, the assignment of global company code to company code is client-specific, so make sure the configuration is transported properly, if more than one client is used for testing in the system.

Regards,

Greg

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1638712

Check with your functional consultants if this has been setup for all required customers.