cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

In Scenario of sales return i am using inspection type 05,and movement type 655,inspection lot is getting created but ,material doc is getting generated,but data for delivery number and sales order number is not getting populated in qa32.

Now i am trying to use insepection type 06,but when i am doing PGR system is showing an error massage Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXX in QM only.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PP,

In ideal scenario, you should use Inspection Type-06 for sales/customer returns.

In this after having all master data in place, you can create a return sales order in SAP.

Once you convert this sales order into delivery, system will automatically generate an inspection lot with type-06. Now before processing delivery (Posting PGR), you should first do RR & UD for inspection lot.

Try & revert if any issue.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

Every thing is in place return sales order is there,indound delivery is created but when i am doing PGR sytems showing an error massage Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXX in QM only.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MMBE where stock is lying !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

i am doing PGR and due to above mentioned error not able to post the document for so i dont have stock in mmbe.Though iam doing PGR againest previous dispatch to the customer.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a doubt here ...are you trying to do the PGR on the same stock for which 05 is created ?

What I mean ,r you trying to create 06 for same sales order & delivery for 05 alredy created.then we need to check the process as one stock relevant lot already exists .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I already deactivated the inspection type 05 for the material and assigned inspection type 06 for the same material and created a new sales order and return sales order for the same and then doing the PGR.

Kindly suggest the correct process so that it can be done,

With Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can somebody gives any expert comment to resolve the issue.

With Regards

Answers (0)