Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_Flight_GetList throwing error

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am connecting SUP with SAP as backend.

I am calling  BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.

I have created the application in SUP.

I have created the MBO, workflow and have successfully deployed it.

After starting MDS and simulator connection to the server is successful.

However on retrieval of data from SAP i.e. call from  BAPI it is throwing java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Could anyone please come up with some suggestions to resolve the same.

I am following the tutorial

Connect, Create, Consume, and Control an SAP Mobile App using SUP

at URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njizTXT_i00

Thanks  & Regards,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually when you get a NoClassDefFoundError the error includes the name of the class it cannot find... can you try to see if you can see more of the error trace?

Perhaps you have neglected to include the SAP JCo JAR files that are used to connect to the backend at runtime?

More info on the class that cannot be found will help to diagnose this issue better.

Hope this helps,

Simon

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Thanks for replying

Could you please help me as to where can I find the error log file for blackberry eclipse or simulator.

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

This comment on this discussion may help you locate more info on the error http://scn.sap.com/message/13160960#13160960

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Simon,

Could you help me with the following error msg.

I am presuming this to be the error msg.

org.exolab.castor.xml.util.XMLClassDescriptorResolverImpl$DescriptorCacheImpl]Get descriptor for: com.sybase.uep.admin.configuration.entity.Prop found: com.sybase.uep.admin.configuration.entity.descriptors.PropDescriptor@70bc290a; descriptor for class: [null]; xml name: null

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Already following steps are done or not otherwise check it one's below of the steps in your landscape.

Download files from http://service.sap.com/connectors.

Please follow below steps:

a. Copy librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll to the C:\Windows\System32/

b. Copy librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll to C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\JDK1.6.0_16\bin

c.Copy sapjco.jar to C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_Workspace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins

\com.sybase.uep.com.sap.mw.jco<version>\lib .

d.Copy sapjco.jar to C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty\

e.  Copy librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll to <SUP Installationroot>\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib

Thanks,

Syam.

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

thanks for replying

I have already copied the files in the said locations.

However just wanted to confirm that (d) and (e) are to be pasted on server locations right?

If yes I have done all the aforesaid and I am still facing the same problem  viz;  classdefnotfounderror.

Could u plz help.

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

if you are trying out in blackberry,Please see if there is a generated class corresponding the MBO name or the bapi name,if not regenerate the code.

regards

kaushik

former_member192811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

Thanks for replying.

I tried to generate the code but doing this made the entire application errorneous.

I had to rebuilt the entire application in accordance to the procedure given in the tutorial.

Could you please help.

Regards

PoojaM