cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.CODE FOR OVERVIEW SCREEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt in vov8 in transaction flow one field in right side F.CODE FOR OVERVIEW SCREEN IS THERE  i am unable t find exact reason where we use?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After you enter the Sales Document Type & Sales Area in T-Code VA01 & press Enter, you are taken to SAP Standard screen of creating Sales order.

Here if you want to change the view, say you want to directly go to Item Overview screen then maintain UER2 in the said Field.

I would suggest you to enter UER2 or UBST in this field & then create a Sales Order. This will clarify your doubt.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just press F1 in that field and the explanation given therein is self explanatory.

Alternatively, just change the value and check for your sale order how the screen differs from the other.

Please try to avoid posting such query which can easily be found if you try on your own in the system.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u so much for helping me

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

that is for you va01 screen , in va01 it comes general data, item overview screen, this screen become whic you assign like general screen -uer1

item over screen -uer2

ordering partu-usbt

this any one assign like normal order assign the UER1, then you check the va01 enter the screen it comes general screen(sale screen)

like below scren

you assign the field uer2 , it comes item overview screen

you will check the va01 , 

at check the vov8 for  IN ,QT It assign uer2 means item overview  screen 

what you assign that type screen sows at start level in creation of  sale order

please check this , do you assign different like uer1,uer2, usbt  an check the va01 creation , then you will under stand