cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE settings to send INVOICE05 IDoc to SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly share step by step ALE settings to be done to send the  INVOICE05 IDoc from R/3 to SAP PI.

Regards,

Rupa Gopalan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member282968
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupa,

1.Make sure logical systems are available both at the sender and reciever side, t-code is BD54.

2.Check the RFC destinations are maintained in SM59 in both the sender and reciever side.

3.Create a distribution module view in t-code BD64 and add message type INVOICE05.Generate the partner profile ( Environment->Generate partner profiles) and goto EDIT->Modelview->distribute.The same model view should get distributed to the reciver system.

4.In the partner profile make sure you have the right outbound parameters are available in t-code we20 and check the port is created .T-code for Port is we21.

With regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I have followed the above mentioned steps.

Please let me know how can i test the connectivity between R/3 and PI.

Thanks!

former_member282968
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupa,

1.In t-code SM59 select your connection and goto display.

2.In the application toolbar there is a button called 'Conncetion Test'  or in utilities->test->connection test/ autorization test/unicode test.You can use this to test connection, authorization and unicode respectively.

3.In the application toolbar there is a button 'Remote logon' with that you should be able to  logon to the reciever system.

4.If the Distibution model is sucessfully created in the reciver system once you do distribute in BD64 of sender system ( using t-code BD64 ) that means connection is working fine.

With regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, typo mistake its INVOIC02.