cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to configure the feature to generate a ticket to SAP directly in VERY HIGH priority thorugh Service Desk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I Need to configure the feature to generate a ticket to SAP directly in VERY HIGH priority.

Could you please help me out into this. If anyone have any doc related to that Please send me.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Prabhat Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prabhat.

Please, tell us you SAP SolMan's version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I am using Solman 7.1

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

For configuration of VAR scenario in SAP SolMan 7.1 you can use this configguide: https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001353932011E/VAR-Guide_IM_ConfMar16.pdf

With best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I have that Guide. I am looking Step by Step Document,  also priority based configuration is not listed in document.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhat, so this guide contains all configuration that you need.

For automatic sending of Very High messages out of your business hours you should process steps under 2.3 Master Data and 2.4 Manual Master Data Maintenance

After these steps  your end-user will be able to send Very High priority messages out of your business hours straight to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the clear understanding. Can we configure like during business hours if end-user will create message in Very high priority which should goes directly to SAP.

We wanted to configure , Message should go directly to SAP on Very high priority either in business hours or not.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhat Singh wrote:

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the clear understanding. Can we configure like during business hours if end-user will create message in Very high priority which should goes directly to SAP.

We wanted to configure , Message should go directly to SAP on Very high priority either in business hours or not.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Hi, Prabhat.

As I know SAP applies penalties to VAR partners when messages are sent directly to SAP without partner's treatment (except for Very High messages out of business hours).

But if you want you can specify business hours as if you company doesn't work 24/7. Then you will get what you want - all VH messages will be automatically send to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Very much Artem!

Now Doubt is clear. We will test and again get back if any thing missing.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I have created the incident on high priority out of business hours. How could I check Message has been forwarded to SAP.

Still Status showing New.

Please guide me on the same.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your message was sent automatically it will have status "Sent to SAP" (if you didn't change default status scheme).

Check if action SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO was executed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

As I checked this action is not listed in Scheduled Action pane after creation the ticket through UI.

Can Know that what Schedule condition and start condition I can choose under Z_SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prabhat.

Default start conditions for this action definition is "CHECK_FORWARD_CONDITIONS".

Shedule condition is empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot open the link. Can you please assist? Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamil,

This is the guide that I am using. Thank you anyway.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

I mean:

Hello,

I cannot open the link. Can you please assist? Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Please check notes

1907381 - Message is automatically forwarded to SAP, although it is not Very High.

1318787 - VAR: Automatic forwarding for specific components

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This does not apply to our scenario. What we want is to send automatically the message to sap (whatever component) if it is created after office hours.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just maintain the user status as send to sap in crmd_order transaction, and execute the action "send to sap", this allows you to directly send the message to SAP.

check out here also

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1303686

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi,

I know that but I wanted to set like. once  ticket has been created on high priority then automatically incident goes to SAP.

Thanks,

Prabhat