cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problem while creating Post goods issue in IDES Version

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can any one help me in this issue...

When i'm doing my PGI it's showing an error i:e; { No direct postings can be made to the G/L account (because it is a reconciliation account).  }.. iam doing this in IDES

This is the performance assisstance dialouge message.....showing

No direct postings possible to G/L account

"  Message no. M7059

Diagnosis

No direct postings can be made to the G/L account (because it is a reconciliation account).

System Response

The system cannot post the amount to this account.

Procedure

If the system has determined the G/L account, the system setting is

faulty. Contact your systems administrator.

If you have entered the G/L account manually, enter a different account

or cancel the account entered, so that the system determines an account

automatically."

Regards

Uday kumar. k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go down to the Transaction OBYC and in that check for

1-BSX

2-GBB

Give your chart of account and Check for the both the keys as wht is the G/L account mentioned over there  for your Plant. If reconcialition account is there then change .

Thanks

RB

0 Kudos

HI Bhardwaj

Thanks for responding

As u mentioned i checked In OBYC for BSX and GBB there are like this

for BSX chart of A/c (INT) valuation class 3100- G/L account 310000

GBB chart of A/c (INT) Valuation class 3100- G/L account 160000.. is there any wrong with these accounts and in my customer master data the reconciliation A/C is 140000..Plz help me

Regards

Uday kumar

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check in your Material Master as for the material which you are creating , wht is the Valuation class mentioned over there.

Normaly when it comes to finished goods we have

1) 7920  or

2) 7925

as the valuation class in the Material Master.

Then come back in OBYC and check for the combination of your Valuation class as wht is the G/L assigned.

As you told the G/L account is 140000. Can you please check 310000 /160000 what these G/L are for. whethere these are reconcilation G/L or others.

If the entry is not there then create a entry .

Thanks

RB

0 Kudos

HI Bhardwaj

The valuation class is 3100 Trading Good

0 Kudos

Hi Bhardwaj

Thanks for helping..i solved the issue, it's a minor one,i made it critical. I manually changed the G/L account in GBB for 3100 trading goods to some other A/c no...thanks for Help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check OBYC here you add the g/l account based on key like BSX, GBB , THEN YOU aassing the

valuation modif+valuation type+g/l account

here you assign the g/l account

then it will come

0 Kudos

Hi Siva

As u mentioned i went in to OBYC but i didn't understand how to add the G/L account because i didn't fine the 3 combination as shared a screen..can u elaborate if possible..please don't mind

Thank u

Regards

Udaykumar.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venkat

this comes totally MM side , because this material level, you check the material master accounting view here you find the valuation class

first check the OMWD t code here assign the valuation group code , check at plant . you plant level valuation group code note, and and also material master valuation class note

both you can enter the at OBYC,

Go to OBYC, and dublle click on  BSX or GBB , after enter the

valuation group code+valuation class+g/l account , this combination you can enter . g/l account is based on your material like FINISH , RAW MATERIALS different g/l assingn

please check this and conform

0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thanks for helping..i solved the issue, it's a minor one,i made it critical. I manually changed the G/L account in GBB for 3100 trading goods to some other A/c no...thanks for Help

Regards

Uday