cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have an issue where i need to expire all freight existing records and  upload them again for some freight condition type with specific key combination say for ex. forwarding agent. whould you suugets me a table to get the existing freight master data for above given criteria. and also through which tool i can upload updated records.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you aware the freight relevent condition type then you can get all the condition record through KONV table and take Field value KNUMV and then copy this value and enter in VBAK KNUMV field to get sales order list for the same. Once you get sales order detail, then build LSMW to remove existing freight condition and create another LSMW to add the freight condition type.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can find the details in the table starting with A followed by the condition table used for the particular freight condition type, Say A901, where 901 is the condition table for forwarding agent in your case.

You can upload the freight conditions using LSMW for the new key combination

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i need all the existing freight rates maintained for the specific agaent of a condirtin type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the condition record number from the AXXX table and using this record numbers you can get the value from KONP table