cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transfer Pro-Forma from ECC to GTS 10.0 using action profile "US_CU_EX"

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is a strange thing and the answer could be simple as well but I am not able to think through it at the moment.

Interestingly generating declaration against Pro-Forma creation had no problem until the couple days back when I was using action profile "LLS_US_CU_EX"(Obsolete) while defining control settings for Customs Declaration by Legal regulation.

I changed the Action Profile to "US_CU_EX"(New) from "LLS_US_CU_EX"(Obsolete) only to reflect the right message determination that I had defined the activity sequence for. This solved the problem for message determination but created a new problem of not generating declaration document in GTS against Pro-Forma in ECC.

Any idea why? Please respond back as it's getting interesting as I am inching forward.

Thanks,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The most straightforward solution would be to grab a developer and debug the invoice transfer all the way to GTS inbound API function module. As it seems that your legal regulation was/is setup in a strange way ( judging by your previous posts), I`d maybe concetrate on legal regulation determination coding in that inbound API FM... Alternatively allow for full logging in gts SPRO and after a failed proforma transfer check application log with transaction SLG1, if it contains an error it shall guide you to a solution.

Hope this helps you,

Branio

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

Thanks for trying to help me out on this. I was able to resolve the issue by doing 2 things.

1. Put back the original profile, save the configuration and re-create the declaration (Went to the original settings).

2. Again put the new profile, save the configuration and create another declaration.

I am guessing it could be because the config probably did not get updated properly first time around.

~Prashant.

Answers (0)