cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't search in Table VBKD for some specific SO/SOItem...

former_member209770
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I can't figure out why there is nothing in VBKD when I search for some specific SO NO / SOItem...

'Cause I wanna select VBKD-BSTKD, even I have already maintained field 'PO details' in VA02, but there's still nothing in VBKD, so I can't get the value....

Can anybody give me a help? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ya-Chun Liou,

Business data is data the can apply to both the header and the line item of a sales document. Bydefault, the business data assigned to the header fo the document applies to all of the line items. If the line item data is changed and is different from the header data then an entry for that line item will also be made in table VBKD. So, if posnr = '000000' then it is header business data. If posnr > '000000' then it is line item business data. Table VEDA works the same way.

VBKD table is the business data table and the same is updated as soon as VBAK is populated. When the order is first created VBKD has only one entry. The other entries that you see with the same sales document is related to any item level changes that may have been carried out after the sales order was saved. So suppose while first creating the order at the item level the PO number at header level is given, the same PO is captured at the item level. While saving this order VBAK and VBKD are both updated with one record. Now after saving the order if you change the PO number at the item level for one of the items, the business data related to the order (namely PO number) changes and as a result VBKD gets updated with item details. Hope this clarifies the issue. So whenever there is a difference in business data at header and item level VBKD gets updated with item level data

Regards

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy pasted from here

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1281967

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1414436

WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCE

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check another time , this VBKD is business data , it will feted ,  like below screen

this data will come , i search for so number this data will come ,

so you try , the system sows no data , blank of this file , tell me ,

when you try to execute the vbkd for so document number , what error it will come

click on change layout icon , all check you fields column  set to columns to trance fer then you will try ,

please check this