cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single sales revenue account for production and erection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

i have a situation i which i have material which i am producing and then erecting as well.

single Material-X  (production and Erection)

Now my client needs to see separate sales revenue for Production and erection although we have single revenue account.(4011140) for both

In VKOA i have single GL but i am not able to bifurcate them in two. i have 2 different material groups maintained in MMR

Material - X (MTRLPROD) -> Material Group in MMR

Material - X (MTRLEREC) -> Material Group in MMR

Is there any possibility to use material group name like (MTRLPROD) and (MTRLEREC) in VKOA.

Material -X   2 qty same account 4011140

Material -X   2 qty same account 4011140

How to sort this issue . how to show them separately using material group as mentioned above. Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh Mehta

"If the Item Category for Production & Erection Material same in Sales Order?"

Basically what is happening we are producing let say MAT-X (GL-401140) we are also erecting it

Now the issue is we only have single GL for Production and Erection we are doing erection from PS

Now client want to see them separately . My Boss rejected Development bcoz of Cross client

Is there any way to sort this issue out .....

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For including a new field in the field catelogue in account determination, I have sent you a link.

There could be a standard way - using field Division.

In a sales order - you could differentiate

- Production material with division PM

- Erection material with division EM

This field is already present in the field catelogue.

Create a condition table with addition field Division (SPART)

Create condition record in VKOA, for the above condition table.

In sales order, at item level, user can change the division to either PM or EM.

Note support settings need to be done -

CMR extended to new sales area Sales org/ Dis channel / PM or S org/Dchannel / EM

In VOV8, sales document type, field Item Division must be activated

In VOV7, item category, field Business Item must be activated (not 100% sure)

Please test and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done this i need one more filed of Material Group for ( MATRLPROD)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

one thing can clarify ,

in vkoa on your screen , it for account assignment group of material in use of vkoa , not a material group here ACG-01 for second , it common field , what want  extra field ,

on your material group is material master at basic data view material group  or   at sale organisation 2 view material account assignment group .

here material account assignment group use only symbols not description  ,

like 01,02,03

so this field it comes at vkoa and billing level also,

account assignment group of material description is not possible comes at billing level

this is for standerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes BOJJA its Sales:Sales Org-1(Material Group). I need it on account determination screen or if possible need to add field in condition field

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

it is not a not account assign group of material , so material group field will include(MATKL) for this tables KOMCV,KOMKCV or KOMPCV  include the field this tables .

then only you will get but here also maintain codes only nor for description

like below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will maintain codes but how to do this process. Please guide me i need this process to run please...

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the Item Category for Production & Erection Material same in Sales Order?

If the Item Category is different then you can add the same in the Condition Table for Account Determination & system will determine seperate GL Account for each Item.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is item category a standard field in the field catelogue in Account determination?

I think not.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto se11 and give table KOMCV and execute , and click on append structure like below screen

then it will come one pop up name of append like ZAKOMV, and press enter     

after it will come one screen , here enter the description and component and component type , ad table name  like below screen

after entet two thing then it comes automatically all thing like data types length and all .

and click on activate icon , like below screen

then save after come main screen here also you click on same activate icon , then save after you will check the field it comes or not for table KOMCV ,

Then same process you can do KOMKCV , click on append structure , here you enter the name of same as same KOMCV like ZAKOMKCV,  after same as above table

when complete both tables after check the path

img- sales and distribution-basic function-account assignment / costing -revenue account determination - check dependence of revenue account determination-field catalog : allowed field for tables - click on new entries , here enter the table MATKL ans save then you add field of this you tables

then you will check,

please try this and conform   

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the scenario i want

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you want another field wise, you can do the vkoa, so you will add the another ,

one think you want sale organisation or material group wise postings ,

so you can do append structure,

because the standerd not provide in field material group

this field only available, so you can add the material group field ,

then you can create this field table,

application+chart ofa/c+condition type+sale organisation +material group+ customer account assign ment group+ material account assignment group+account key+g/l account

this combination you can do the

maintain the  

ale organisation +material group+ customer account assign ment group+ material account assignment group+account key

create this types of fields for tables

one add the field of material group then you will try

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can utilise material pricing group for this so that SAP have provided standard tables like 029, 030 etc.,

Alternatively, if you are particular in Material Group, then you can consider table 079.

Coming to the requirement, you can have pricing based on either of the above and accordingly, differentiate in VKOA by assigning different G/L Accounts.

While creating sale order, user can take the discretion whether to have the sales revenue for production or erection and accordingly, value can be added manaully while creating sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your post, configuring pricing is clear. But how do we meet the requirement "the determination of different G/L accounts for production material and erection material"?

Please explain further.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the same MMR how would the system "know" if this is a production material or erection material, during your business process / OTC cycle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .

That's the question how to bifurcate them . is there any possibility that i create material group like i said b4 . Mtrlprod and Mrtlerec any thing like that bcoz i stuck here. Can we make any additional table in VKOA and assign material group Mtrlprod and Mrtlerec. what i did in item-sales tab B-Material group i have assigned material group Mtrlprod for production line and another line of erection and assign material group Mrtlerec. Just want to see it in reports .....

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your underlying logic is correct. Add another field to the condition table, this would further differentiate the same MMR in to different categories / G/L accounts postings.

Look in to the existing fields in the field catelogue. Path

IMG (spro) > SD>Basic Functions>Account Assignment / Costing > Revenue Account Determination > Define Dependencies Of Revenue Account Determination

If you cannot make use of any of the existing field, then maybe you would have to add a new field to the field catelogue and then make use of it in condition table, VKOA.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way how to add new fields into condition table . Looking quite complicating . Can you provide me some details or steps to configure new fields in condition table.

former_member182378
Active Contributor