Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Export Customs Declaration from Billing Doc

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GTS10, when we save the billing document in ERP, it flows to GTS system automatically and creates Customs Declaration in GTS. I understood that there is a BAdi "/SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3" in ERP side which sends the data to GTS.

In some scenarios, when i save the billing document it is not getting transfered successfuly to GTS and i get error message as "packed qty exceeds delivered qty and hence processing not possible" Message no. /SAPSLL/API_INBOUND034

I wanted to know, is this error message generated in ERP from the above BAdi or it is getting generated in GTS, if it is in GTS, i would like to know the program name or BAdi name which creates this error message.

Regards,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

This error message originates in GTS. with transaction se91 you`ll be able to find the error message number for message class /SAPSLL/API_INBOUND, and with the common icon button "Where used", system will show you all the programs where this message is used.

Btw there are 2 BadIs that relate to the invoice transfer in ERP, one for filtering & one for mapping.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Bruno

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

This error is because of packaging material used in your outbound delivery in ERP and this information will be copied to GTS through billing document.To resolve this issue please follow below mentioned steps.

IMG-->Global Trade Services-->Customs Management-->Customs Code lists-->Maintain Customs codes list for legal regulation

Here enter your legal regualtion and choose customs code list as PGETY Package type and execute the button maintain then the system shows the list of packaging material types applicable for this legal regulation.Here you need to maintain the package material type of your outbound delivery.Once this has done the issue will be resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari Challa.

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

regarding the error itself, please check if note 1624737 is already implemented.

Best regards, Christin