cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of Sales order st. QI 1 EA : xxxxxx xxxx xxxx E Message no. M7021’

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We have recently uploaded some sales orders in a rollout project and the date of creation of SO’s is 22.04.2012, later the stock was posted against the sales orders and the posting date entered was 01.04.2012

Now when the customer wanted to PGI ( The posting periods are open for 04/2012) we are getting the below error

‘Deficit of Sales order st. QI 1 EA : xxxxxx xxxx xxxx E

Message no. M7021’

It is MTO scenario and there is no batch maintained, stock is seen in the inventory against the Sales order  and item and is also shown in MB51

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards

Chandrasekhar S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

I think that quality inspection setting done for the plant level i.e. SPRO>>Quality Management>>Basic settings>>Maintain setting at plant level

There are other settings due to which this happen but settings are in quality management only. I think that your issue is resolved with confirming stock through availability check.

Regards,

AMit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your replies, the issue is now resolved, as rightly suggested by Mr.Amit, it was the issue with settings in Quality management, and everything's fine with SD part, once again thanking you all

Best Regards

Chandrasekhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are solution as

1) You can check availabilty in sales order with clicking on line item and confirm the stock against this sales order then try to deliver the same then you will not face any issue.

2) You can also confirm this order thriough backorder process i.e. through CO06 and CO09 so system will allow to deliver the goods.

and allow you to post goods issue.

3) Please confirm the stock against sales order with intial upload i.e. MB1C with movement type 561 E Receipt per init. entry of stck balances to unr. sales ord. and confirm the stock againts this sales order.

4) Please confirm the stock with MB1B with movement type as 311 E Transfer posting storage location (one-step) - sales order--this will help you to confirm stock against existing storage location.

Please try this solution. It should work.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Being the initial stock entry for work in process orders it was posted against the sales order with movement type 561 E as(Special stock) sales order stock.

The stock is showing against sales order and line item in MMBE, MB5B, MB51, and MB52 transactions, my question is why it is looking at Quality Inspection at the time of goods issue, checked for inspection lots in QA32, but no lots were created, worst part is.. could not recreate the scenario in test system.Compared the configuration in the clients and everything remains same.. no clue yet

Also checked the availabilty in sales order  and it is confirming the availability

Best Regards

Chandrasekhar

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the error message it looks the system is looking for QI stock for post goods issue. During sales order creation, the quantity confirmation might have happened against the QI stock, then after uploading of the stock, the QI stock might have been moved to unrestricted stock. Check the goods movements using MB51.

Two ways you can resolve the issue,

1) Move the sales order stock (E) to QI stock and then try to goods issue.

2) Or delete the delivery, sales order, then create a new sales order, then new delivery and PGI. Of course to this step, you may need to move the sales order stock to normal stock and then again to assign sales order stock with reference to new sales order number.

You may wonder, how sales order stock got confirmed against QI sales order stock. This depends on the settings in OVZ9.

Any other approach would involve checking OSS note Note 1038531 - M7021 when posting goods issue in previous period  but still I believe step 1 would help resolve your issue.

Good luck,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Could you please let me know below information:

1.In delivery screen is storage location coming automatically and check whether material is maintained in same storage location which is automatically flowing in delivery.

2.Check Delivery item category what you have maintained in availability check field.

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Sourav,

In the delivery the storage location has to be maintained  manually, and  I’am picking the one where stock is available.

The Delivery item category will check the availability

Please note that I have no issue with the same scenario while testing in quality.

Best Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3178752

Check with this link.It may help you.

Thanks

Sourav