SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM area not updated in FB50

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

When i am entering FM related data in FB50 for actual consumption of budget, its accepting all FM account assignments but FM area is not updated as can be seen in screen shot, entry gets posted. I have checked in OBY6, its correctly assigned.

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

There is no screen shot, but, anyway, what do you mean by update of FM area? If your company code is duly assigned, it will happen automatically.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

Sorry i forgot to attach screen shot, please see the screen shot attached, documents gets posted will all FM account assignments but FM area is not updated, its emptied..Moreover before posting this actual consumption of budget i posted a budget for thhis fund center in FMBB and defined AVC ledger settings but at the time of posting system did not executed budget although i posted an amount exceeding the original budget assigned .In FB50 system allowed me to post document without any message.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you activated FM update in IMG - Funds Management - Actual/Commitment Update - Activate/Deactivate Funs Management.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi:

I have checked, its activated there but still the same issue , document gets posted in FMBB , no AVC triggered at the time of budget consumption and no FM are updated , FM area is greyed in FB50 while entering data. Account assignment derivation is working.

Br

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the commitment item is defined with 30/3 and it's not statistical. Check if FM document is at all created (FB03 - Environment - Accounting Documents). If yes, then check that AVC profile is duly derived (you can set a trace in derivation strategy).

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi:

When i set the trace on system correctly shows the FM area in trace screen but in FB50 it still shows the in FM area greyed and AVC not triggered. One more thing with AVC when i tested AVC control it takes me into run time error screen attached.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, it's the same message you reported in your other thread. Something is wrong with your AVC ledger tables: you have to apply to OSS.